Exports to China - More Business
The Chinese market boasts a growing middle class expected to reach 400 million by 2020, and offers a compelling destination for U.S. small-and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to boost exports and expand their business. Though many small businesses are reluctant to seek new opportunities overseas, a growing number are doing business in China – and finding success.
An increase in exports to China means more job opportunities for American workers, farmers, ranchers and service providers, as well as sustained economic growth. China’s potential is so great that capturing an additional one percent of the China import market translates to $12.6 billion in additional goods exports and more than 74,000 U.S. jobs.
The demand for imported consumer goods in China is greater than the supply. The numbers tell us US small businesses should be exporting, and many are doing so like never before, but many more or not involved in exporting at all. Often small businesses do not have the resources to tap into this market. Despite substantial growth in US exports to China, the European Union, Japan, and South Korea each export more goods to China than the United States.
Some hurdles include: language and cultural norms; unclear regulatory environment; the lack of money, time and other human resources to develop effective market entry; overseas competition; not familiar with inspections and customs clearance; red-tape; warehousing; pricing; foreign exchange rates and more.
AmericaTowne® USA Import Trade Center - A Game Changer
Using our program you can tap into the China market and grow your business without:
- Spending a lot of money for marketing programs;
- Traveling around the world;
- Wasting a lot of time;
- Trying to learn new custom and business practices;
- Getting bogged down in understanding the language;
- Going through the Customs hassles; and
- Worrying about getting paid in US dollars.
- Using our program is cost efficient and safe way.
- You can test your product in the market, gain acceptance and expand your market. We'll even help you find buyers.