Investment Opportunity - Preferred Stock Offering
13.5% High Yield * Annual Dividends * Income * Convert to Common * Tax Savings
What if you had known about Apple, Microsoft, or Google in the beginning?
13.5% preferred dividend
Cash dividends per share paid
For $100 invested dividend of $13.50
Participation in income
Two for One Investing
Tax savings on Dividends
40% Internal Rate of Return
For every $1 invested $4.52 returned
Convert 1 share of preferred for 5 shares of common
We export "made in America" goods and services to China
Problem: China's demand for "American made" products exceeds the supply.
Our Solution: Develop
Three US Exporting Trade Centers in the USA;
A US Free Trade Center in Ningbo Meishan China, and
Three Chinese langauge websites focused on 450 million Chinese online consumers.
Business to Buisness - US Import Free Trade Center in Meishan Ninbgo China serves as a central distribution point marketing US made goods throughout China.
Get Your Free Investor Kit
Chinese e-commerce sites - targets largest online market
Business to Consumer - Three Chinese e-commerce websites targeting over 450 million Chinese online consumers.
Answering your questions
We understand that you may have more questions regarding this opportunity. The Investor's Kit contains answers to many common questions about the investment opportunity.
Disclaimer: This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy preferred stock issued by Yilaime Corporation. Offers are made only by the disclosure statement and other offering materials. No commission or other compensation is being paid to brokers or sales agents related to this offering.
- The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
- The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
- The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
- The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
- Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
- Partners and resources noted above have not endorsed the companies offering. Additionally, Partners and resources noted above have no involvment in the offering and their presence should not be taken as an endorsement of or support for the offering.
- This is a Private Placement pursuant to 506(c).