13.5% Preferred * Annual Dividends * Income * Convert to Common * Tax Savings
Invest in US Export Trade Centers - Tap into China's half billion plus consumer market and its undeniable demand for products "made in America."
Investor's Pitch: US Export Trade Centers exporting goods "made in America"
Problem worth solving
To ensure prosperity China has restructured its economy from manufacturing to consumer based. Now fueled by a growing middle class with an appetite for consumer products, and the money to pay for them, the demand for goods "made in America" is out pacing the supply.
1) American based US Export Trade Centers, 2) the China backed Import Trade Center in Meishan Ningbo, and 3) the three Chinese targeted e-commerce sites help meet the demand for American made products increasing both US exports and jobs.
Team & key roles
Partners & resources
5 Year Term - Results Expected
Term - Exist Strategy: 5 years. Expected results. actual results may vary. Conversion = convert from Preferred to Common shares at the 5 year point.
Preferred Stock Offering
High yield stock. 13.5% preferred redeemable annual dividend of $13.50 on each $100 invested.
If you’re looking for a new investment opportunity, Yilaime Corporation is offering $3 million of preferred stock (to US resident accredited investors) with cash dividends per share paid of $13.50 per $100 redeemable annual dividend. You also have the opportunity to participate in income, if you chose, convert from preferred to common stock, and receive export tax credits which reduce taxes on dividends received.
“We’re excited about this opportunity, because it’s a win for our clients, our communities, and Yilaime,” said Al Perkins, chief executive officer.
Preferred Stock Offering Details:
- The preferred stock offering will accelerate Yilaime’s growth plans to establish USA based Trade Export Centers as well as our distribution outlet in Ningbo Meishan China.
- The stock will pay dividends per share of $13.50 for every $100 invested.
- The par value of the shares is $1.00. There’s a minimum purchase of 5,000 shares and a maximum purchase of 3,000,000.
- Any individual or institution purchasing Yilaime’s preferred stock for cash dividends must be an accredited investor.
- You do not need to be a member of Yilaime to purchase the preferred stock and receive share dividends.
- Company dividends and shares of the preferred stock are callable at Yilaime’s discretion no later than 9.30.2018.
- Two for One investing. Investors also receive units in Perkins-Hsu Export Trade Limited Liability Interest Charge‐ Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC).
- Tax rates reduced for exports. Investors receive special export tax credits on dividends reducing taxes and providing tax savings.
- Sales of the preferred stock shares will be available through 9.30. 2014, or until all shares are sold.
- This is a Private Placement pursuant to 506(c).
Answering your questions
We understand that you may have more questions regarding this opportunity. Answers to many common questions can be found here, at our Offering Frequently Asked Questions page.
About Meishan Ningbo
My Free Investor Kit
Two for One Investing and Tax Savings
Investors in Yilaime Corporation will also receive unit shares in Perkins-Hsu Export Trade Limited Liability Interest Charge‐ Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC), which allow dividends received from Yilaime Corporation to be taxed at a significantly reduced rate.
This tax incentive law for shareholders in export companies provide investors and shareholders with a greater return on their investment with a reduction in taxes and a significant tax savings on dividends.
About Yilaime Corporation
We export "made in America" goods and services to China
Solving Problem: China's demand for "American made" products exceeds the supply.
- 3 US Exporting Trade Centers in the USA; and
- 1 US Free Trade Center in Ningbo Meishan China
- 3 Chinese speaking websites focused on Chinese online consumers.
Location US Export Trade Centers
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Richmond, VA
- Chicago, Il
Other US Trade Centers planned:
- North Carolina
- New York
What we export to China:
- Food Products/Supplements
- Bulk products corn, maze sorghum
- Personal Care & Household
- Hospital & Farm Equipment & Supplies
- Minerals, jewels & ores
- Luxury items (aircraft & yacths)
- Senior & Child care
- Fine Art, Ed. & Training
- Outbound Investments into USA
- Inbound investments into China
Business to Buisness - US Import Free Trade Center in Meishan Ninbgo China operated by wholly owned subsidiary of Yilaime Corporation serves as a central distribution point to marketing US made goods throughout China.
Chinese e-commerce sites - targets largest online market
Business to Consumer - Three Chinese e-commerce websites developed by Yilaime targets over 450 million Chinese online consumers. Gives Yilaime "Amazon" type footing in one of the most dynamic and largest online communities ever.
Disclaimer: This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy preferred stock issued by Yilaime Corporation. Offers are made only by the disclosure statement and other offering materials. No commission or other compensation is being paid to brokers or sales agents related to this offering.
- The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
- The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
- The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
- The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
- Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
- Partners and resources noted above have not endorsed the companies offering. Additionally, Partners and resources noted above have no involvment in the offering and their presence should not be taken as an endorsement of or support for the offering.